There she be guys, this is the best she’s ever gonna look. Made entirely out of Pine with general knick nacks picked up at radio shack / menards etc.
Took me all of about 15-20 hours (over about 3 weeks) to complete. Lots of wood working sanding skills learned and overall a fun build. Lots of lessons to be had.
One thing I really liked: I didn’t have to butcher an existing bass (I would’ve just kept it and played it)
One thing I don’t like: The paint when scratched likes to go back to the primer, life lessons I guess :)
Thanks everyone who followed the progress and or even just enjoyed the final product, comments, critiques, and thoughts are accepted.
Except one: “Real guitars are cooler” - This I know and I wish I had the money/time to do that happily.8 notes
Posted on Thursday, 4 April
Tagged as: Marceline Marshall Lee Cosplay Finished Product Prop Wood working painting adventure time
- musicgeek1997 likes this
- amelia1417 likes this
- hipershadic176 likes this
- itsmarshall-lee likes this
- lochnessnik reblogged this from darkstarcosplay
- missblack-eyeliner likes this
- amezarain likes this
- readinginthestarlight likes this
- you-scared-the-real-me-away reblogged this from darkstarcosplay
- alloftimeandspacewithyou reblogged this from darkstarcosplay
- darkstarcosplay posted this